Jira Service Desk is a request management system that lets you receive, track, manage and respond to requests from your team’s customers. The app comes with a self-service web portal where customers can submit requests.
ProForma, a user-friendly form builder for Jira, empowers you to easily create fields that capture the information you need. With ProForma, you can customize the information you receive from customers. Teams create forms that ask for the specific information they need. Customers then fill in these forms when making a request on the customer portal.
You can design forms quickly and easily starting from scratch or utilize any of the 250+ process templates available in the ProForma template library.
How do ProForma & Jira Service Desk Work?
A service team member with Administer Project permission sets up ProForma and Jira:
3. Set up the approvals and workflow as required.
When in place, customers and ser work together to solve a request:
5. Your customer completes a form on the customer portal, thereby submitting their request and creating a Jira issue with all of the included information.
6. The approver (if applicable) is notified of the request and can approve it via the customer portal.
7. A service team agent reviews the issue and gets to work. See the Getting Started guide for tips on using Jira Service Desk to process requests.
8. If necessary, customers and service desk agents can further discuss the request. The Agent can give the customer the ability to edit the form if amendments are required.
9. Then agent resolves the request and your customer is satisfied!